Important Information regarding International Welcome Weeks WT 2022
After a long time, we are happy to welcome you again to several offline events. To ensure that these can take place as safely as possible for us and all participants:
1) The only way to register for the offline events will be through our App "Welcome to OVGU". Currently there are no specific rules concerning the Corona virus in place. Be aware that this can change anytime. Please make sure to be informed about the latest changes!
2) If you are unable to attend an event for which you have registered, please cancel 24 hours BEFORE the event. Spaces are limited, so please be considerate of each other and allow other students a chance to register.
3) Registration will be staggered. Registrations for events from Monday, 09/19/2022, to Saturday, 10/01/2022, will take place on Monday, 09/19/2022 at 12:00 CET. Registrations for events from Monday, 10/03/2022, to Saturday, 10/08/2022, will be released on Monday, 09/26/2022 at 12:00 CET.
4) Out of consideration due to the limited number of places, we ask you to initially register only for a maximum of 2 offline events to give everyone the chance to participate. This regulation DOES NOT apply to Zoom meetings and the IKUS BBQ or RIA Get-Together. If there are still places available 24 hours before the event, you may register regardless of how many events you have already registered for.
5) Last but not least: Please be on time for the offline events, the activities are booked for a fixed time and it is not possible to wait longer for individual students. Please understand that your place will be reassigned if you do not arrive at the meeting point on time.
We kindly thank you for your understanding and are very much looking forward to seeing you and having a great time together!